Omland & Osterkorn are certified Civil Engineers in Northern NJ with more than two decades of combined experience.
Do you need to obtain a building permit, conduct a structural inspection, repair an ice-damaged roof on your commercial or residential building, carry out advanced treatment for septic systems without a mound, correct drainage problems, or need engineering design services for your Northern New Jersey property? You need to hire civil engineers in Northern NJ to meet your demand and needs.
What Should You Expect from Civil Engineers in Northern NJ?
Civil engineering plays significant roles in bringing your dream structure to life while ensuring your property is legally protected. If you also need to change your property’s current form and convert it to meet your needs, civil engineers offer the working solutions for this.
So, whether you need full-service engineering solutions for your residential, commercial industrial, or municipal property, civil engineers in Northern New Jersey will offer you multidisciplinary analysis, design, project management, and construction phase support. That's not all.
If you are considering hiring civil engineers in Northern NJ, here are some other factors to consider:
1. Wide Range of Services: A good civil engineering firm will offer comprehensive engineering, planning, surveying, environmental, and landscape design services, so that they can handle any size project. Some other services they should offer include:
· Due diligence studies· Site analysis & concept planning:
· Stormwater management design
· Sanitary sewer design
· Water system design
· Landscape design
· Lighting design
· Septic designs
· Earthwork analysis
2. Knowledge of Land Development Regulations: As a professional and experienced civil engineering firm, they should also have up-to-date knowledge of land development regulations from zoning use to floodplain limits and site restrictions.
3. Work Experiences: No matter the educational background civil engineers may have, you also need to consider their work experiences. Civil engineers without the proper experience may not get the job done as those with years of experience in the field. Using experienced technicians ensures you of the highest quality results for your project.4. License: Not all civil engineers are credible or have the necessary design capabilities to meet your needs. Before hiring any civil engineer, ensure they have the proper license by the government to work on your property. Also, find out if they have Professional engineering (PE) and Professional Land Surveyor (P.L.S) licenses.
Need a licensed, experienced, and knowledgeable civil engineering firm in Northern New Jersey that offers a comprehensive range of services to cover any projects of any size in your residential, commercial, industrial, or municipal property? Omland & Osterkorn are certified civil engineers in northern NJ with more than two decades of combined experience and offering engineering design, stormwater management, pool grading plans, site surveys, floodwater analysis, and other engineering projects for new and existing homes in Northern New Jersey.
For more information on the engineering services we provide in New Jersey, please contact our office at 973-647-7820.
Omland & Osterkorn – Your Trusted Civil Engineers in Northern NJ.