Omland & Osterkorn are certified Civil Engineers in Northern NJ with more than two decades of combined experience.
When it involves your residential or commercial building, civil engineers play a significant role in making them operational.
From helping you develop better water supplies, municipal sewer systems, wastewater treatment plants, landscape, and lighting design, to site plans, structural inspection, and boundary survey, civil engineers are responsible for maintaining the overall safety and value of your property.
Other Reasons to Hire Civil Engineers in NJ
1. Due diligence studies: If you plan to buy a property, civil engineers will investigate, audit, and review land papers to help you determine its legality.
2. Site analysis and concept planning: Plan to erect a structure on your property? Civil engineers help you analyze and design a land survey plan, to identify constraints and opportunities your land offers.
3. Stormwater management design: There’s no simple way to prevent residential or commercial structures from erosion. But, civil engineers in New Jersey make it a breeze. When they analyze your home, they design stormwater runoffs to prevent erosion. To ensure effective stormwater management design, civil engineers in New Jersey will consider how your sanitary sewer system and stormwater drainage system work.4. Sanitary sewer design: civil engineers will also help design the underground pipe or tunnel system that transports sewage from residential properties and commercial buildings.
5. Water system design: The pumping system is also essential for everyday life. NJ civil engineers will help you design an extensive water distribution system needed to get water into your property.
6. Landscape design: Love nature? Civil engineers will help you integrate green elements around your property to create beautiful outdoor space.
7. Lighting design: Need to light up your space even in the dark? NJ civil engineers will ensure your building, including the interior and exterior parts, receives adequate lighting.
8. Septic designs: When using the bath, the water passes through the underground waste. Without the right wastewater treatment structure, your underground tunnel may damage and affect your home. Civil engineers know your home is a huge investment. So, they will design an underground treatment system to treat wastewater from plumbing fixtures like bathrooms, kitchen drains, and laundry.
9. Earthwork analysis: If you plan on building your house, you will need to create dams, canals, highways, or railroads for mobility. Plus, you need to lay a foundation for your building, level the soil surface, and remove some amount of earth for mineral deposits. The civil engineer takes care of this job for you.
Find Trusted Civil Engineers in NJJ for Your Property
Omland & Osterkorn are certified civil engineers in Northern New Jersey offering engineering design services, site surveys, pool grading plans, stormwater management, floodwater analysis, and other engineering projects for new and existing homes and commercial developments.
For more information on the engineering services we provide in New Jersey, please contact our office at 973-647-7820.
Omland & Osterkorn – Your Trusted Civil Engineers in Northern NJ.